0 Flares 0 Flares ×
Touching widgets on homescreen opens editor
- In UCCW app open menu, press ‘Lock widgets (Hotspots mode)’ and choose ‘on’. Or put a ‘UCCW Hotspots toggle’ widget on homescreen to easily lock widgets.
Widgets do not update
- UCCW may be killed by task killers. So exclude UCCW in task killers.
- Could be a launcher app issue; Try a different launcher.
Getting force closes
- Uninstall UCCW and install again.
- Check if Force closes are occuring with a particular skin; discard that skin.
- Send a logcat if force closes continue.
Skins do not show
- Google play skins may not appear for some custom roms or if screen density is changed.
What are App Permissions for?
- Your messages – to show unread message count
- Storage – for saving skins
- Your location – to show location
- Network communication – for weather and ads
- Phone calls – to show missed calls number
- Your social information – for direct dial hotspot
- Your personal information – to show next calendar event
- Your accounts – for Gmail unread mails count